The Robotics and Mechatronics Conference 2023 in Nagoya
(ROBOMECH2023 in Nagoya)
- "Robotics and Mechatronics for "
- June 28 (Wed) - Jult 1 (Sat), 2023
- Nagoya Congress Center
- About the event:
- The Robotics and Mechatronics Conference 2023 in Nagoya, organized by the Robotics and Mechatronics Division, will be held from June 28 (Wed) - July 1 (Sat), 2023 at Nagoya Congress Center
- Congress Center:
- Workshops and tutorials will be held on June 28 (Wed), special lectures and company exhibitions will be held on June 29 and 30, and open lectures will be held on July 1. The theme of this year's conference is "Robotics and Mechatronics for ".
Depending on the future situation of the new coronavirus infection, there may be some changes in the format.
- Presentation format:
- Poster in person (tentative).
Important Dates and Deadlines(tentative)
- Deadline for OS submission:
- Monday, November 21, 2022
- Deadline for abstract submission:
- Monday, February 13, 2023
- Deadline for submission of manuscripts:
- Monday, March 27, 2023
- Deadline for corporate exhibition applications:
- Monday, April 24, 2023
- June 28 (Wed)
- Workshops, Tutorials, Departmental Robotics Mechatronics Division Registrar General Meeting, and Reception
- June 29 (Thu)
- Technical Sessions, Exhibitions, Plenary talk
- June 30 (Fri)
- Technical Sessions, Exhibitions
- July 1 (Sat)
- Public lectures