|2022/5/18||Floor maps posted.|
|2022/5/6||Presentation page opened.|
|2022/2/3||Notice of the Strict Deadline|
|2022/2/1||Submission site opened.|
|2021/12/20||On-line Registration site opened.
Registration site opened.
|2021/11/01||Present the paper registration explanation page.|
|2021/9/21||The Site has open.|
The Robotics and Mechatronics Conference 2022 in Sappro
(ROBOMECH2022 in Sapporo)
- "Robotics and Mechatronics for the New Normal"
- June 1 (Wed) - 4 (Sat), 2022
- SORA Sapporo Convention Center
- About the event:
- The Robotics and Mechatronics Conference 2022 in Sapporo, organized by the Robotics and Mechatronics Division, will be held from June 1(Wed) to 4(Sat), 2023 at SORA Sapporo
- Convention Center:
- Workshops and tutorials will be held on June 1, special lectures and company exhibitions will be held on June 2 and 3, and open lectures will be held on June 4.The theme of this year's conference is "Robotics and Mechatronics for the New Normal".
Depending on the future situation of the new coronavirus infection, there may be some changes in the format.
- Presentation format:
- The details of the presentation format are still under discussion.
Important Dates and Deadlines(tentative)
- Deadline for OS submission:
- Monday, November 1, 2021
- Deadline for abstract submission:
Monday, January 24, 2022Monday, January 31, 2022
- Deadline for submission of manuscripts:
- Monday, February 28, 2022
- Deadline for corporate exhibition applications:
- Monday, April 25, 2022
- June 1 (Wed)
- Workshops, Tutorials, Departmental Robotics Mechatronics Division Registrar General Meeting, and Reception
- June 2 (Thu)
- Technical Sessions, Exhibitions, Plenary talk
- June 3 (Fri)
- Technical Sessions, Exhibitions
- June 4 (Sat)
- Public lectures