Submission of Proceedings Manuscript
■ Online paper submission cite (Accepting)
Link from Here (Junmp to another site.)
Paper submission deadline has been extended to *9th March 2020 (17:00 (JST))*
PARTICIPATION REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR SUBMISSION
Each presenter is requested to prepare a proceeding manuscript in the following manner and to submit it via ONLINE SUBMISSION SITE by the submission deadline: on 17:00 JST (UTC+09) March
2nd 9th.(Mon.), 2020.
To log in to the submission site, ID. and password. and Reservation number. issued by the following two emails are required:
- PAPER REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION RECEIPT EMAIL issued when your registered your presentation at the On-line Paper Registration Site. (ID and password are provided)
- PARTICIPATION REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION RECEIPT EMAIL issued after the registration of your participation at the Participation Registration Site.(Reservation number is provided)
MEMBERSHIP NUMBER IS REQUIRED FOR SUBMISSION
For the paper submission, Membership number of JSME or other associate academic societies is required. Please complete the membership application beforehand if the presenter does not have any membership. The following campaign is also available.
The poster presentation guide at the conference site will be later.
Instructions for Paper Submission
Please prepare the following materials including a manuscript and images for the paper submission:
- Manuscript (PDF file, 2MB size maximum, 2-4 pages）
- Abstract text for JST database (1,985 characters in maximum)
- Video file (OPTIONAL. MPG/MPEG/MP4 format, 4MB maximum including the manuscript）
The materials would be submitted at the On-line Paper Submission site.
Please use Windows or MacOSX for submission procedures for avoiding any technical issues.
The detailed format for materials will be shown later.
Instructions for Manuscript Preparation
The conference proceedings is published by digital media. Each presenter is requested to submit the final manuscript PDF file generated by using the following template files (PDF, MS-WORD, LaTeX) which can be download in the following links.
- Template files for PDF:
Japanese environment — template_robomech2020.pdf
English environment — template_robomech2020_en.pdf
- Template files for MS-Word:
Japanese environment — template_robomech2020.doc
English environment — template_robomech2020_en.doc
- Template files for LaTeX: (in preparation)
Japanese environment — rmdformat2020.zip (best works in pLaTeX)
English environment — rmdformat2020_en.zip (best works in pdfLaTeX)
Detailed format descriptions
- Only PDF file accepted. The manuscript should have 2 pages at least and 4 pages at most. No materials over the following size limit are accepted:
- Up to 2MB without videos.
- Up to 4MB with videos (including manuscript)
- DO NOT PRINT paper ID, page numbers, or conference name. These information will be inserted by the editors in production of the media. Top and bottom margin (25mm) must be kept.
- Japanese or English is available for manuscript. In Japanese style, presentation title and authors (affiliations) should be written in both Japanese and English. Abstract (100-150 words) only English. From the top of the 1st page, Japanese title, English title, Japanese authors and English authors should be located in this order. Keywords should be located below the abstract. A circle should be marked at the top of the presenter among the multiple authors.
- Please follow the JSME research presentation standards 1 to 9 here
Supplementary Multimedia Attachment
Video submission is OPTIONAL. Please make the video file so that the total size of the manuscript and the video is less than or equal to 4MB. A video should be in a standard MPG/MPEG/MP4 format, which is playable in QuickTime Player/Windows Media Player or both. NO EXTRA FEE is charged for the video submission. Exceeding the above maximum sizes are not acceptable. Music as a BGM in the video is prohibited because of possible concerns about the copyright.
Name of awards subject to examine in ROBOMECH2019
In this conference, we will review papers and presentations to select and recommend as the candidates for the awards (1) JSME Young Engineers Awards and (2) ROBOMECH Division General Awards (ROBOMECH Award (Academic Research), ROBOMECH Award (Industrialization and Implementation), and ROBOMECH2020 Best presentation Award,
ROBOMECH2020 Best Demonstration Award*1).
Please note that, only requested papers and presentations would be reviewed.
In addition, some excellent papers and presentations in the reviewed would also be encouraged to be submitted to the special issue of the ROBOMECH journal.
All award winners must be a JSME individual member, so that you can join the JSME after you have been selected as an award candidate in order to receive the award.
If you want to be reviewed, please fill in the necessary information in the relevant section.
(1) JSME Young Engineers Awards
This award is given to an individual presenter whose age is less than 26 years old at the time of April 1st, 2021 (your birthday is on and after April 2nd, 1995).
For more information go to: https://www.jsme.or.jp/english/about/awards/
(2) ROBOMECH Division General Awards
- ROBOMECH Award (Academic Research) and ROBOMECH Award (Industrialization and Implementation) — All authors might be given this award.
- ROBOMECH2020 Best presentation Award — An individual presenter would be given the award.
ROBOMECH2020 Best demonstration Award — An individual presenter would be given the award.*1
*1: Robomech2020 will be held as a web-based (on-line) conference. Consequently we will not conduct the review of Robomech2020 Best demonstration Award.
For more information go to: https://www.jsme.or.jp/rmd/English/Awards/