Poster Presentation Preparation
All presentations will be presented in POSTER style. The detailed requirements and formats of the poster presentation are in preparation.
FloorMap_ROBOMECH2019 （June 3）
- The space for a poster presentation is a board (180cm in width, and 210cm in height) with a desk (180cm in width, 45cm in depth, and 70cm in height) in front of the board.
- Pushpins are available to display a poster on the board, which are prepared in the presentation hall.
- Note! Adhesive tapes are prohibited to avoid breaking the surface of a board in removing tapes.
- Please put the index sheet of A4 landscape size on the upper left corner of the backboard with the following information;
- The presentation number
- The session name
- The core time
- The presenters’ name and affiliation
- A sample of the A4-sized INDEX paper is below. [PPT template for index]
- Each session is 90 minutes long.
- The session is divided into two halves (45 minutes for each). The first/second half is the “core time” for presentations assigned odd/even “Poster position” numbers. During the core time, a presenter should be in front of his/her poster.
- A presenter can put up his/her poster on the designated board from 30 minutes before the session start. Complete putting up the poster on the wall before the session starts.
- Remove the poster as soon as possible when the session finishes.
- Any posters left on the board 20 minutes after session end may be removed by staffs.
Demonstration and PCs
- One power source (AC100 V, 2plugs for each poster) is available.
- Extension cables or additional outlets should be prepared if more plugs are needed. Note that the total power capacity of each group of spaces for poster presentations is limited (power capacity of each poster is about 150W). Please refine from using devices which need a large amount of power.
- Please avoid using any equipment that might disturb other presenters and audiences.
- Any posters, devices, or laptops should not be sent to the conference venue in advance.
Since the presentation hall and the hallway are carpeted floors, please check the following precautions which are different from the usual year. We are very sorry for the inconvenience, but we ask for your cooperation in refraining from using a handcart or demonstrating your machine/device/robot(s) moving on the floor.===== Precautions =====
* There are 4 rooms for presentation.
* The distances between the rows of posters are 3-4 meters.
These distances are different from room to room, so please check the venue map.
* Please do not block the passage when you demonstrate.
* The presentation hall and hallway are carpeted floors.
* Please do not use a handcart on the carpet floor.
* Please refrain from moving or transporting your machine/device/robot(s) on the carpet floor.
* If necessary, prepare a plastic board and so on.
* We may ask you to refrain from the demonstration at the request of the venue.