Submission of Proceeding Manuscript
PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR SUBMISSION
Each presenter is requested to prepare a proceeding manuscript in the following manner and to submit it via ONLINE SUBMISSION SITE by the submission deadline: March 11th (Fri), 2016.
To LOG IN the submission site, two pairs of ID and password issued by the following two emails are required:
- SUBMISSION CONFIRMATION RECEIPT EMAIL issued after presentation registration(finished at Jan. 30),
- PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION RECEIPT EMAIL issued after participant registration at the Participant Registration site
After the preparing the two emails please go forward to the online submission site.
ONLINE SUBMISSION SITE
(Jump to the external site)
The submission deadline will not extend. But, to reduce the server load, we open the submission site until 09:00 JST, March 14th (Mon), 2016.
The poster presentation guide at the conference site will be presented soon.
Materials for Submition
The following materials including a manuscript and images:
- Manuscript. (PDF file, 2MB size maximum, 2-4 pages）
- Abstract text for presentation booklet (about 60 words)
- Picture file for presentation booklet (JPEG format, 55mm × 55mm size, over 350 DPI）
- Supplemental Movie file (OPTIONAL. MPEG format, 4MB maximum including the manuscript）
The materials can be submitted at online submission page (currently in preparation). Please use Windows or MacOSX environment for submission procedure for avoiding any technical troubles. Detailed format for the manuscript is explained below.
Instructions for Manuscript Preparation
The Conference proceedings is published by digital media. Each presenter is requested to submit the final manuscript PDF file generated by using the following format files (PDF, MS-WORD, LaTeX) which can be download by the following links.
|Format file||PDF format
LaTeX format(zip archive) (1)
(1) We confirmed Windows TexWorks works well. Ubuntu texmaker also works well. CentOS 5.8 + platex(pTeX 3.141592-p3.1.9(EUC) is ok.
MacTeX2013 TeXworks 0.4.5 has serious problems. Please use TeXworks 0.4.4.
Detailed format descriptions
- PDF file only accepted. Manuscript should have 2 pages at least and 4 pages at most. No materials over the following size limit are accepted:
- Up to 2MB without movies.
- Up to 4MB with movies (including manuscript)
- DO NOT PRINT paper ID, page numbers, or conference name. They will be inserted in production of media. Top and bottom margin (25mm) must be kept.
- Japanese or English is available for manuscript. In Japanese style, presentation title and authors (affiliations) should be written in both Japanese and English. Abstract (100-150 words) in only English. From the top of the 1st page, Japanese title, English title, Japanese authors and English authors should be located in this order. Keywords should be located below the abstract. Circle should be marked at the top of the presenter among the multiple authors.
- Please follow the JSME research presentation standard 1 to 9 here
Abstract text and Figures for Presentation Booklet
- We will publish Presentation Booklet including useful information for the conference and abstracts of all presentations. Please prepare the following materials for submission:
- Abstract of your presentation
- Figure or pictures showing the presentation contents.
- Abstract is 60 words at most. It can be entered at the online submission page (in preparation).
- JPEG format, 55mm x 55mm size, 350dpi at least. The larger figure will be magnified by editor.
- 6 presentations will be presented in each page of the booklet. Sample image
Supplemental Multimedia Attachment
Movie submission is OPTIONAL. If preferred, please make the movie file so that the total size of the manuscript and the movie is less than or equal to 4MB. Only MPEG File format is accepted. NO EXTRA FEE is charged for the movie submission. Please be careful for copyright of any images or music in the movie.