News and Notices
|15/04/03||Workshop and Tutorial info. is uploaded. See here.|
|15/03/27||Conference Program is uploaded. See here.|
|15/03/13||Poster Preparation page opened. See here.|
|15/03/09||Manuscript Submission has finished.|
|15/02/18||Participant Registration started. See here.|
|15/02/18||Manuscript Submission started to accept. See here.|
|15/01/20||Application to Industrial Exhibition and Advertisement has begun. See this page.|
|14/12/26||Registration to Satellite Event “Collaboration to Robotic System Integration” has begun. The registration fee to only this event is FREE. Detailed information is here.|
TO CONFERENCE ATTENDEES:
- The 2nd day morning, May 18th (Mon), the registration desk will be very clouded and the registration will take much time. Presenters, especially at the session 1A1, are recommended to be the venue with enough margin. The registration desk will be opened at 9AM in 18th (Mon).
- Restaurant map is ready at the registration desk, but there is VERY FEW RESTAURANTS around the venue. Presenters at the first afternoon session are recommended to be at the venue with enough margin.
- At the venue a limited number of lunch boxes will be sold and may be sold out very soon. The limited number of seats are available in the venue and eating is permitted there.
The Robotics and Mechatronics Conference 2015
- Annual Theme:
- “Robotics Meets the Future”
- May 17 (Sun) – 19 (Tue), 2015.
- Miyako Messe (in 8 min. walk from Subway TOZAI-Line Higashi-yama Station)
9-1, Okazaki Seisyoji-cho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto City, 606-8343 Japan
The 27th Robotics and Mechatronics Conference 2015 (ROBOMECH 2015) will be held in Kyoto, Japan, May 17-19,2015. The ROBOMECH conferences have been held annually since 1988 and it is now among the biggest conferences on robotics and mechatronics in Japan (over 1300 presentations in last year). Original papers are solicited in all related areas of robotics and mechatronics and all presentations will be organized into poster sessions. This conference, leading scientific and technical researches in the field in Japan, is the important annual opportunity for both academic and industries to meet and discuss with each other. Some joint public events are also planned during the conference. The conference venue, “Miyako Messe”, is located in Kyoto, the Japanese ancient capital, near Kyoto-City Subway Higashi-yama station.
All presentations will be presented by POSTER. Keynotes and a few special sessions will be presented by oral.
Important Dates and Deadlines
Presentation Entry Deadline:
Jan 23 (Fri), 2015. 17:00 JST, Jan.30 (Fri), 2015.
Camera Ready Submission Deadline: Mar 6 (Fri), 2015.
Early Bird Registration Deadline: Apr 17 (Fri), 2015.
Conference: May 17 (Sun)-19 (Tue), 2015.